Friday, September 10, 2010

Philanthropy for Mankind

I have seen castles made out of sands,
Met people who believe
Destiny is engraved on the palm of their hands,
I've seen people change their faith,
Experienced love change into hate,
I've seen people grow younger with age,
And a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open cage,
I've seen love sold out for money,
The relations are made as business : quite funny.
I've seen the unicorn fall in love with the toad,
People who have owned half the city have now hit the road,
I've learned to expect the unexpected.
Perfection doesn't exist, we're all defected.
Everyone cries, some just hide their tears,
People are driven by bribes and fears.
Someone may believe you are one in a million,
For others, you are just a nobody in the billion.
So live life with all that you have,
Cherish all your moments HAPPY or SAD!!
Feel blessed with what you are!!
Give proper effort... Nothing is too far.......

3 comments:

  1. Thought Process is no doubt commendable..Loved it..Specially the bird would fly from open cage..it touched the heart!! pls continue writing..It will enrich ur thinking more with time :)

    ReplyDelete